Wednesday 7 March 2012

Smart-Suit update

The Smart-Suit has had a few recent developments. I have decided to make four (4) set of the armor. The Smart-Suit, if I haven't already explained is a riot-proof, survival suit made of five (5) pieces of, knife-proof, fragment proof and ballistic-proof material, which are comprised of three (3) layers each. Why build this? Well ballistic armor, is not entirely available to the general pubic and the dark times we live in, someday we may need it. Perhaps I know something most don't, I'll never tell though. I've decided to make four (4) sets of the armor because that means I can concentrate on the development of it, whether or not it is light or heavy, riot-proof or not, I can perfect my design and incorporate the technology that I intend to design within it. More updates to come. 


AB

2 comments:

  1. Will there be a suit for females?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't see how that could be a problem. Simple adaptation and a few adjustments are all it takes. I'll be selling some, once I've perfected my design :D

      Delete

Don't be shy, add a comment and tell me your thoughts - Andrew M, Brackenbury